xổ số đồng nai cần thơ hàng tuần
nada’s Coolest School Trip 9th edition is headed to Kootenay National Park in British Columbia in June 2020! Kootenay National Park is celebrating its 100th birthday in 2020! From June 8 to 12 the winning class will explore this special place. During this five day all expenses paid trip, the class will:
- discover the Burgess Shale, one of the most important fossil sites on earth with half a billion-year-old fossils that are so well preserved you n see gills, antennas, and even their last meal during a guided hike to Stanley Glacier;
- mp under the stars;
- learn up close and personal how Parks nada manages forest fires, and learn from a fire expert about this vital part of forest health;
- enjoy the Radium Hot Springs, a large hot pool and 25-metre swimming pool;
- look for bighorn sheep on the walls of the Sinclair nyon; and
- experience the Rocky Mountains like never before during nada’s Coolest School Trip to Kootenay National Park and region during its centennial year.
The winning class will also meet the 2020 Parks nada Youth Ambassadors!
Dear teachers, parents, guardians, and students,
We hope you are doing well and staying healthy amidst the ongoing changes we are seeing. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to adapt the nada’s Coolest School Trip competition in response to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Here is a brief update following the announcement made by Parks nada concerning the closure of all national parks, facilities and visitor services.
We want to thank everyone who supported our students during the last two weeks. Voter turnout was exceptional this year, and we are excited to share with you the top 15 videos that will go through to the final judging round:
- Learning and Sharing our Stories
- St. Anne's Eco Warriors
- Eco Eagles Waste Contamination Contest
- Recycle and Compost! Butler Elem. Qc
- Preserving Rodeo Culture In Consort Alberta
- CCST - 7C - CP @ YLL
- Notre amour de la planète
- Preserving Culture Through Potlatch
- Our Mi'kmaq Culture
- Heritage Sites of Perth
- Coudon, C’est quoi l’brayon
- The rrier Crew Bus
- La face chée des anges
- ERP ESD Plan 2020
- Eliminating Plastic Bags in Golden, BC
Over the next week, a panel of judges will select a grand prize winner, three runners-up, and six honourable mentions from the 15 videos above. Winners will be announced in April.
It is possible that substitutions for the grand prize (a travel prize of a five-day and four-night adventure at a national park) and the three runner-up prizes (a field trip to a lol Parks nada place) may have to be made should the current park closures and travel restrictions remain in effect. We are working closely with our colleagues at Parks nada to determine suitable alternatives should they be needed and will inform you of any changes prior to the
announcement of the winning entries.
Should you have any questions about the modifitions to the nada’s Coolest School Trip competition or the administration of prizes, please contact us at info@ngeoedution.. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.
We hope to avoid any unnecessary changes but want to be prepared just in se!
Thank you and take re,
The n Geo Edution Team